Takaya Co., Ltd. (hereafter, we) established the Personal Information Protection Policy as follows and established a system for protecting personal information to ensure that all employees (Including board members, employees, part-time workers, temporary workers) are aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and to promote protection of personal information.
Management of personal information
We will strictly manage personal information to keep our personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. by taking necessary measures which improve the control of maintenance, and rigorously educate the employees, etc.
Purpose of use of personal information
The customer’s personal information is used for the following purposes
- （1）For the purpose of building, renovating, selling, leasing, managing, and maintaining the business under contract with our customers
- （2）For customer service after sales
- （3）For information on new products, events and campaigns
- （4）For reflecting customer requests in product development and planning, questionnaires, etc.
- （5）If uses other than the above are necessary, we will use after obtaining the customer’s consent in advance.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Company does not disclose personal information to third parties unless it is appropriate to manage the personal information received by customers and falls under any of the following
- （1）The consent of the customers
- （2）Disclosure entrusted to outsourced contractors to provide services requested by the customer
- （3）Disclosure based on a law or ordinance
- （4）Difficulty in obtaining the consent of the customer when it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person
Referral of the principal
If the customer requests inquiries, modifications or deletions of their personal information, we will do so after confirming the requester’s identity.
Compliance with laws, regulations and review
Takaya will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we hold and other related norms. We will review the contents of this policy as necessary and make efforts to improve it.
Please contact the person below for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
Takaya Co., Ltd.
Taiki Nakaoka, Administrative Manager
〒020-8588 5-5, 5-chome Motomiya, Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture
Phone：019-659-2811 / FAX：019-658-8811